As Jeff and I get ready to travel to Panama, the same question keeps coming up. Why Panama? The short answer is, we went there on vacation, loved it and decided it would be a great destination for us.
Here are the top 10 reasons.
- Amazing people and culture.
- City, mountains, beaches, and jungle.
- Good coffee
- Lower cost of living
- On the equator so same sunset/sunrise time year-round.
- We saw an anteater when we were there
- They let you pretend to run the Panama Canal
8. We also needed a country that had a song from our childhood associated with it.
9. It needed a good Palindrome. Here were the contenders:
Eva, Can I Stab Bats In A Cave? – not bad, but where is this cave.
Mr. Owl Ate My Metal Worm – not going to a place with crazed owls.
A Santa Lived As a Devil At NASA – what the hell?
Panama, a man, a plan, a canal, Panama. – Nice!
10 And a good hat.